David Sylvia, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1981
- M.S., Univ. of Massachusetts, 1977
- B.S., Univ. of Massachusetts, 1975
Responsibilities and Interests:
- For Students: www.worldcampus.psu.edu
- For Faculty: weblearning.psu.edu/world-campus
- Dr. Sylvia's Web Resources
- Research Associate, University of Florida, 1981–1984
- Assistant Professor, University of Florida, 1984–1989
- Associate Professor, University of Florida, 1989–1993
- Professor, Department of Soil and Water Science, University of Florida, 1993–2002
- Visiting Research Fellow, Biological Laboratory, University of Kent at Canterbury, 1993
- Administrative Intern for Academic Programs, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Florida, 1996–1997
- Head, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University, 2002–2011
- Director of Academic Affairs for Graduate Programs, World Campus, The Pennsylvania State University, 2011-present.