Wildlife and Fisheries Science Minor
Students must complete a minimum of 18 credits from the following list to complete the minor.
A grade of C or better is required for all courses in the minor.
For the minor in Wildlife & Fisheries, students must take:
- W F S 209 (3) - Wildlife and Fisheries Conservation
- W F S 430 (3) - Conservation Biology
As well as select at least 12 credits of additional courses from:
- W F S 300 (2) - The Vertebrates
- W F S 407 (3) - Ornithology
- W F S 408 (3) - Mammalogy
- W F S 410 (3) - Fisheries Science
- W F S 422 (3) - Ecology of Fishes
- W F S/E R M 435 (3) - Limnology
- W F S 440 (3) - Natural Resources Public Relations
- W F S 447W (3) - Wildlife Management
- W F S 450 (3) - Wetland Conservation
- W F S 452 (2) - Ichthyology
- W F S 460 (3) - Wildlife Behavior
- W F S 462 (3) - Amphibians and Reptiles
- W F S 463W (3) - Fishery Management
Last Revised by the Department: Summer Session 2009
Procedures for Enrollment
Students may apply for admission to the Wildlife and Fisheries Science minor through eLion.
For more information, contact Ellen Manno.