- Course Checklist (pdf)
- Recommended Academic Plan - University Park (pdf)
- Recommended Academic Plan - Commonwealth Campuses (pdf)
- Student Handbook
- Curriculum - University Bulletin
Program Notes and Scheduling Tips:
- All Wildlife and Fisheries Science students should change their campus location to University Park by the start of their junior year (fifth semester).
- STAT 200 and STAT 250 are acceptable alternatives to the "STAT 240 or 301" requirement.
- When a required course has both a lecture and practicum portion, such as PHYS 250 and PHYS 250P, students are required to take both portions.
- Acceptable selections for Arts, Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences, United States and International Cultures, Health Sciences and Physical Education, and First‐Year Seminar are listed on the Web at http://bulletins.psu.edu/undergrad/generaleducation/.