Grads and Postdocs
- Dr. Marshall McDaniel, Ph.D. Soil Science and Biogeochemistry 2011, currently postdoc at the University of New Hampshire.
- Dr. Mike Castellano, Ph.D. Soil Science 2009, currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Agronomy at Iowa State University.
- Dr. David Lewis, Postdoc, currently Assistant Professor of Biology at the University of Southern Florida.
- Dr. Arlene Adviento-Borbe, Postdoc, currently a Research Associate at UC Davis.
- Chris Ross, MS Ecology 2008, currently a research technician with the USDA Forest Service Pacific SW Research Station.
- Barbara Fricks, MS Soils 2007, currently a Ph.D. student at Colorado State University.
- Michelle Gresalfi, MS Ecology 2007.
- Kari Morehouse, MS Biology (Arizona State), currently Senior
Environmental Specialist for the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian
- Tracy Johns, MS Biology (Arizona State), currently International Policy Lead, Amazon Environmental Research Institute.
- Krystal Bealing, formerly USGS research technician, now working for environmental consulting firm.
- Lauren Sieler, currently a MS student at Penn State
- Michelle Knabb, formerly Americorp volunteer, now graduate student in Environmental Chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
- Amanda Conover, last seen as a MS student at the University of Delaware.
- Kristine Jimenez, currently a research assistant at the University of South Florida.
- Doug Manning, currently working for the National Park Service.
- Lori Clayton
- Kristen Jurinko
- Catherine Pierce
- Erica Dreibelbis
- Logan Zugay, currently working for environmental consulting firm.
- Irena Gorski