Admission to the Major

How to apply to the Wood Products major

Future Penn State Students

Current Penn State Students

    • The major exists in the College of Agricultural Sciences.
    • There are no specific course requirements for entrance to the Wildlife and Fisheries Science major.
    • To declare Wildlife and Fisheries Science as your major, you need to have completed 27.1 or more credits, and be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0).
    • Complete the Change of Major Form