Margot Wilkinson Kaye, Ph.D.
- B.A. University of Virginia 1993
- M.S. University of Arizona 1997
- Ph.D. Colorado State University 2002
Vegetation dynamics; global change ecology; interactions among vegetation, climate and human land use; dendrochronology; disturbance history; environmental change.
FOR203: Field dendrology (Species and class locations)
FOR320: Forest fire management and ecology (Syllabus SP13)
FOR499: Ecological research in Spain (Syllabus SP13)
FOR597: Introduction to tree-ring methods
- Northeastern forest regeneration and global change
Impacts of woody shrub invasion on eastern forest dynamics
Late-successional forest in the eastern US
- Drivers of aboveground primary productivity in a temperate watershed
- Climate, fire, and ecology of semi-arid pine forest in western US and Iberian Peninsula
Long-term and broad scale dynamics of quaking aspen in the western US
See lab website http://ecosystems.psu.edu/research/labs/kaye-margot for more information about projects, publications, and people